What are the different types of non-alcoholic beverages?
2. Non-alcoholic beverage
- Aerated drinks.
- Spring water/ Mineral water.
Are the five types of non-alcoholic beverages?
Non-alcoholic dispense bar beverages may be classified into five main groups: 1 aerated waters 2 natural spring/mineral waters 3 squashes 4 juices 5 syrups.
What is the most popular non-alcoholic drink?
Our Favorite Nonalcoholic Drinks
- Beer: Nonalcoholic beer, white grape juice, ginger ale.
- Cognac: Peach, pear, or apricot nectar or juice.
- Sake: Rice vinegar.
- Tequila: Cactus juice or agave nectar.
- Vodka: White grape juice mixed with lime.
What are the three types of non-alcoholic beverages?
Non-Alcoholic Beverages can be broadly classified into three types as:
- Stimulating beverages (tea, coffee)
- Refreshing beverages (mineral water, syrup)
- Nourishing beverages (milk and malt based drinks)
What are five types of beverages?
12 favorable types of non-alcoholic beverages
- Water. Water is the most necessary drink that people all need for their daily survival. …
- Milk. Milk brings variable health benefits, including essential nutrients and calcium. …
- Tea. …
- Coffee. …
- Sparkling drinks. …
- Juices. …
- Energy drink. …